Wednesday, April 16, 2008

evelybardy, STOP, stop! humbalang dou STOP!

I'm back from TM with anna, she got her heart station! Its really been a thousand years since i've been to the mall with anyone, excluding food trips. And a maybe two thousand years since my last trip to TM with anna (the last time was...during december when we watched HERO)

So we got ourselves some pocky and sweets and talked some ^_^

all of us should go out at least once a week since we're more free now! oops, not myself. I've still got cca.




Mrs Lam is a FUNNY TEACHER.

"evelybardy, look here look here! you see ADDITIONAL, means evelytheeng HUMBALANG togeder!" (my mom says humalang is cantonese, all my relatives says humbalang too so i don't think its malay hahahah!)

"studdennts, STOP, stop!" *when we aren't even doing anything/talking -__-

"ni men ming bai ma?"


hahahahaha, she actually said WHAT THE HELL and scolded somebody rude when he said he wasn't interested in her dried oranges LOL. But she brags about her sons -__- which is like dots haha.

I can't stop giggling during her lessons! I actually understood every single thing she said, can I have her for remedials instead? Besides, she gives us free food :} (DRIED ORANGES TODAY!)

I like miss tay and I think she's really cute and nice, but her lessons are kinda boring and difficult to understand ):



anyway, miscommunication occurred between anna and I. Was supposed to sms her at 3 to tell her that chem's started but my inbox was full so i sent it AFTER class. So she decided to stay for bio tutorial too and I had to study bio in school before we left for tm at 5 hahhaha!




We completed the noticeboard and I think it looks rather fine :} YAY! my fingers are yellow from dabbing the sponge!

I can't survive without sweets during lessons ):

Siyun is obsessed with origami so she folded me a candy box and crane (:

Ms poh is the horniest teacher i've seen. Men can't urine when they ejaculate LOL.

I clipped my hair up today because my fringe is screwed.





There's a bio common test tomorrow so I'm off to study.

No comments: